Results 1 to 10 of 79

Thread: New Testaments torched in Isreal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    New Testaments torched in Isreal

    Many of you always seem to defend this country like it is the home of the saints and that the Arabs are the only evil extremists in the Middle East....so I guess you'll explain this away as well. But anyways:
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/...ing/index.html
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Testaments torched in Isreal

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Many of you always seem to defend this country like it is the home of the saints and that the Arabs are the only evil extremists in the Middle East....so I guess you'll explain this away as well. But anyways:
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/...ing/index.html </div></div>

    They must have heard a Jeramiah Wright sermon. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: New Testaments torched in Isreal

    They haven't had a great game, after the half.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Testaments torched in Isreal

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Many of you always seem to defend this country like it is the home of the saints </div></div>

    Not I
    GO VOLS

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Testaments torched in Isreal

    No country is full of saints, but I trust Israel a lot more than I do any other country I can think of in that neck of the woods.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Testaments torched in Isreal

    And why ?...they have as corrupt a government as anyone else over there... They are nice to us because we are the only reason they still exist. And before everyone jumps in hollering about Israel being "God's people", remember that in the Bible "Israel" many times does not mean a physical place but instead the church..especially in the New Testament. We are conditioned in this country to have a good guy/bad guy mentality..with Israel being classified as the good guy. That's not necessiarily the case..all those countries over there are corrupt.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •